Follower

Translate

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011

Mein Gewinn ist angekommen / My win is arrived

Vor einigen Tagen habe ich beim Suchspiel  von
LITTLETHINGS -MIKROPRAGMATAKIA bei Anna mitgemacht.
Ich hatte das Glück und habe es als erste gelöst.

 Heute kam ein Briefumschlag und
schaut mal was ich Niedliches gewonnen habe

A few days ago I took part in the search game by
LITTLE THINGS-MIKROPRAGMATAKIA from Anna.
I was lucky and I solved it first.

Today I received an envelope and
look what I've won 
 

Ist das Rosensofa für die Puppen meiner Puppenhauskinder nicht süß?
Und so ein winziges kleines Kissen ist dabei, es ist nicht viel größer als das Centstück.


  Isn't it a sweet sofa for the dolls of my dollhouse children ?
And such a tiny little pillowIt is not much larger than the dime.
 

Beim Suchspiel waren 2 Schlüssel versteckt, die ich gefunden hatte. 
Da ich diese so süß fand fragte ich Anna, woher sie denn die tollen Schlüssel hatte und 
...  schwupps hat sie mir welche mitgeschickt. 

Ich bin so glücklich und freue mich ganz doll. Vielen Dank liebe Anna.
  
  2 little keys were hidden, which I had found.
Because I found this so sweet, I asked Anna how she get the keys and
... hey  she has sent me some.

I am so happy. Thank you, dear Anna. 


Eure Craftland


15 Kommentare:

Plushpussycat hat gesagt…

Congratulations Craftland! Your prizes are so sweet! Your tiny sofa is made from the same fabric as the roses Moses basket I won from Anna--I'm looking forward to seeing it soon! Enjoy your precious gifts! :-)

The Old Maid hat gesagt…

Really sweet! So teeny tiny!

julia hat gesagt…

Felicidades por tu premio.
Que tengas un feliz fin de semana.
Mil besos..Julia

Anna hat gesagt…

I am happy that you are happy!! (and that the post-office worked well!!) Yes your sofa is the same fabric as Jenifer's basket...i hope her give-away-prize will reach her soon, too!!

Fabiola hat gesagt…

Very nice.
I won the giveaway of Anna but I haven't received the prize.
Bye Faby

MelyGiunta hat gesagt…

Felicitazioni, il premio è un amore!
Complimenti anche all'autrice di tale meraviglia!
Mely

Maria Ireland hat gesagt…

Congratulations Karin on winning this very cute sofa. I love the rose fabric.
Hugs Maria

CARMEN (Hadanet) hat gesagt…

felicidades,precioso premio
Besitos.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Congratulations! The sofa and pillow is so tiny :)
Mona

mundo-angela.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

Enhorabuena! un premio muy bonito. Besos, Angela.

BiWuBär hat gesagt…

Was für eine tolle Überraschung!

Liebe Grüße
Flutterby und Birgit

tyla hat gesagt…

congrats - so cute!

from Tyla @

http://obscurecreationsbytyla.blogspot.com/

Eliana hat gesagt…

Que lindo presente, Karin! Parabéns.

Ascension hat gesagt…

Enhorabuena, son preciosos tus regalitos.
besitos ascension

Rosamargarita hat gesagt…

Congratulations Kerin
A big hug

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...